from Kusadasi, Selcuk and Sirince.
Below please find the tour program details. The tour can be modified depending on guests needs, where they would like to overnight and fly. For more information, please contact us.
Day 2: Meet with your tour guide at your hotel in Kusadasi. Drive to the country. Your first stop on this fascinating tour is at the HOUSE OF VIRGIN MARY. Then, you will continue on to visit ancient EPHESUS, one of the most magnificent and best-preserved ancient sites in the world. See the Odeion, the Market Basilica, Curetes Street, Bath, Celsus Library, Marble Street and the Great Theatre with a seating capacity of 25,000 people. Afterwards visit the BASILICA OF ST. JOHN and see the TEMPLE OF ARTEMIS, one of the wonders of the ancient world. End your tour at Izmir Airport.
Cost: 310 Euro (Total to be paid for your party of 1-6 people)
- Services of an excellent English speaking tour Guide
- A/C Mercedes MPV
- All transportation costs.
- Tax, service charges.
- Pick up and drop off from/to as indicated.
- Parking fees to the sites.
Rates Do Not Cover:
- Entrance fees to the sites.
- Hotel Accomodation
Recommended hotels to stay in Kusadasi:
- Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel - 4 Stars
- LaVista Boutique Hotel
- Charisma Deluxe Hotel - 5 Stars
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel - 4 Stars
- Korumar Deluxe Hotel - 5 Stars
* There is no prepayment required for the reservation. To avoid disappointment, we recommend to make your private tourreservation at earliest possible.
Payment can be made in Euro, Turkish Liras or US Dollar cash at the end of the tour. There is no prepayment required for the booking.
You can cancel a tour 72 hours in advance of your tour departure without any charges. If you would like to cancel a tour, simply send us an email and we will be happy to assist you. Once you are within the 24 hour tour departure window, the tour becomes non-refundable. This is because our guide and vehicle have set aside space to accommodate your request and will often not be able to fill that space with another customer so close to departure.