Suggested Pamukkale and Ephesus in one day tour program is as follows:
Meet with your guide in front of your hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk or Sirince Village. (Recommended time to start the tour is 8am) Drive to the country. Your first stop on this fascinating tour is the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient would, afterwards see the remians of Basilica of St. John from outside. Continue to the HOUSE OF VIRGIN MARY. Drive to visit ancient EPHESUS, one of the most magnificent and best-preserved ancient sites in the world. See the Odeion, the Market Basilica, Curetes Street, Bath,Celsus Library, Marble Street and the Great Theater with a seating capacity of 25,000 people. After the visit to the ancient city of Ephesus, drive to Pamukkale. On the way to Pamukkale, stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Upon arrival to Hierapolis (Pamukkale) Enter the site from North Gate and walk through the Ancient Necropolis (Cemetery). So far Italian archaeologists excavated over 1200 tombs in the area. The total number is expected to exceed 3000. No where in the world you can see such a gigantic ancient cemetery. Afterwards see the Roman Bath, walk through Domitian Gate, Frantinus Avenue to see the other remains. View the huge Roman theater having a capacity of 10000. Walk on the calcium deposit terraces of Pamukkale. Enjoy the stunning views. The water temperature is 32 degrees. At the end of the tour we can drop you at a hotel in Pamukkale or drive you back to Kusadasi, Selcuk or Sirince Village.
* This tour can also be offered for travellers who are staying in Pamukkkale hotels. We can pick you up from your hotel in Pamukkale and at the end of your Pamukkale and Ephesus tour, we can drop you at your hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk or Sirince Village.
Tour timings are as follows:
8.00 - Depart Kusadasi
8.30 - Arrive Ephesus and visit
10.30 - Depart Ephesus
13.30 - Lunch
14.30 - Enter Pamukkale
17.00 - Depart Pamukkale
20.00 - Arrive back to Kusadasi.
Cost of private tour starting and ending in Kusadasi: 270 Euro (Total to be paid for your party of 1-6)
* Above rate is NOT a per person rate. It is total to be paid for your group.
- Services of an excellent English speaking tour Guide
- A/C Mercedes MPV
- All transportation costs.
- Tax, service charges.
- Pick up and drop off from/to as indicated.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Parking fees to the sites.
Rates Do Not Cover:
- Entrance fees to the sites.
- Drinks during lunch
* Except Terrace Houses, there is no admission fee for children under 8 years old. For the proof of age, please bring passport copies with you.
* There is no prepayment required for the reservation. To avoid disappointment, we recommend to make your private tour reservation at earliest possible.
Payment can be made in Euros, Turkish Liras, British Pounds and US Dollars cash at the end of the tour. There is no prepayment required for the booking.
You can cancel a tour 72 hours in advance of your tour departure without any charges. If you would like to cancel a tour, simply send us an email and we will be happy to assist you. Once you are within the 24 hour tour departure window, the tour becomes non-refundable. This is because our guide and vehicle have set aside space to accommodate your request and will often not be able to fill that space with another customer so close to departure.
For more information and costs please contact us.