Suggested 1 week Turkey Tour Program
Day 1 : ISTANBUL
In the morning drive to the old town. Visit the Blue Mosque and the Hippodrome where chariot races were held in Roman times and Hagia Sophia, Church built by th emperor Justinian in the sixth century. After lunch, tour the Topkapi Palace museum with its priceless jewelled objects Afterwards walk to Grand Bazaar. Evening at leisure.
Day 2: ISTANBUL - CANAKKALE
Morning ride for Canakkale. After lunch in Gallipoli. Cross the Dardenells by ferry boat to Asia. Visit the site of Troy, the homeric city. Dinner and overnight at Canakkale.
Day 3: CANAKKALE - KUSADASI
After a lovely drive to Pergamum, lunch in town. Visit the Acropolis of Helenistic Pergamum. Among its buildings are the Altar of Zeus and the temples of Trajan & Dionysus. Visit the Asclepion, the earliest health center of Asia Minor. Continue to Kusadasi. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: KUSADASI
Morning drive to Ephesus. Visit the Basilica of St. John, his tomb and the House of Virgin Mary. Afternoon tour Ephesus with its legendary marble streets, the magnificent amphitheatre, Hadrian Temple and Celcus Library. In evening stroll through the shops and overnight at Kusadasi
Day 5: KUSADASI - PAMUKKALE
After breakfast drive to Pamukkale. En route visit Aphrodisias, the city of Aphrodite, an ancient city of sculpture and arts. Tour the theater and the magnificent stadium. Afternoon arrive to Pamukkale, the "cotton castle" so named because of limestone hot springs and spectacular white rock formations. Overnight in Pamukkale.
Day 6: PAMUKKALE - KONYA - CAPPADOCIA
Early breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast we check-out and depart for Cappadocia via Konya. We take the opportunity in Konya to visit the Museum of Mevlana, (founder of the Mevlevi order of dervishes, commonly called the Whirling Dervishes) we proceed to the Karatay Medrese (Theological School) where you can admire beautiful blue Seljuk tiles. After lunch, we visit the Sultan Han Caravanserai. Built between between 1229 and 1236, The Sultan Han is a prime example of the Seljuk Turkish caravanserai and is the largest Seljuk caravanserai in Turkey. We drive on to Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia in an authentic cave hotel.
DAY 7: CAPPADOCIA
After breakfast, depart for a full day tour of Capadoccia. Visit to the Pigeon Valley near Uchisar; then proceed to the Goreme Open Air Museum through Avcilar Valley and visit the early Christian Churches decorated with unique and exceptionally well-preserved frescoes depicting various scenes from the Old and New Testament. After lunch we drive to Kaymakli Underground City, the place early Christians hid from their persecutors. We admire the strange rock formation in Pasabag (Monk's Valley) near Zelve region visit the town of Avanos with pottery demonstration. After the tour, transfer to Kayseri Airport to take your flight to Istanbul. End of our services.
For more information please contact us.
For the travelers who will be staying in Kusadasi, Sirince or Selcuk, we also offer 3 days tour of Western Turkey and 3 Days Tour of the Best Preserved Biblical Sites of West Turkey and 5 Days Western Turkey Tour.
Ephesus Travel Guide
Private Ephesus Tours
Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi
Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Private Ephesus Tours for Royal Carribbean Cruise Passengers >
- Private Ephesus Tours for Holland America Line Passengers >
- Private Ephesus Tours for Princess Cruises Passengers >
- Private Ephesus Tours for Celebrity Cruises Passengers >
- Private Ephesus Tours for Oceania Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Crystal Serenity Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Norwegian Jade Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Celestyal Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Seadream Yachts Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Windstar Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Seabourn Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Silversea Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi Setur Marina
- Private Ephesus Tours from Guzelcamli Hotels
- Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi Cruise Port >
- Private Ephesus Tours from Izmir >
- Private Ephesus Tours from Selcuk Hotels >
- Ephesus in Bible - Private Biblical Ephesus Tours >
- Ephesus Private Tour Rates >
Excursiones Privadas a Efeso
- Excursión a Éfeso para cruceros desde el Puerto de Kusadasi >
- Qué hacer en Kusadasi
- Excursiones privadas de hoteles de Selcuk
- Solo Guia Turistico Servicios
- Excursiones Privadas de Efeso para pasajeros de cruceros MSC
- Tour privado de Pamukkale desde Kusadasi
- Especial Tour de Éfeso: El Desayuno tradicional turco y Efeso
- Excursoes privadas de Efeso >
Частные Эфес туры
- Private Exkursionen von Ephesos >
- Escursioni private di Efeso e la Casa di Maria
- Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi >
- Ephesus History
- Contact Us
- Denizhan`s Blog
- Istanbul Private Walking Tours
- Suggested Turkey Tour Program
- Izmir Airport to Kusadasi, Selcuk and Sirince Transfers
- Private Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi
- Private Aphrodisias Tours
- Private Pergamon Tours
- Private Sardis Tours
- Private Priene Tours