Discover Ephesus and Top Destinations in Western Turkey with an experienced tour guide and a TripAdvisor Winner for 12 consecutive years.
Izmir Airport Taxi to Kusadasi
How much is a taxi from Izmir airport to Kusadasi?
The cost of Taxi from Izmir Airport to Kusadasi is approximately 50 Euros.
There are taxis right outside the terminal building.
Please keep that in mind that, you may not have a great experience taking a taxi in Turkey.
If you are lucky. if you happen to meet by chance with a honest taxi driver, the best you can expect is an acceptable experience: the taxi takes you to where you want to go by the shortest route, and you pay the correct fare as shown on the meter.
Below find some of the examples of the bad experiences.
1. The taxi refuses to take you to where you want to go because the distance is not enough. It does not matter if you have a lot of luggage, or you can not walk well, or you are carrying a baby, or you simply have the legal right to be driven to where you want to go.
2. The taxi takes you to where you want to go but refuses to run the meter, and you get a very high fare that you can only reduce by arguing unpleasantly with someone who does not speak your language.
3. The taxi runs the meter and takes you to where you want to go by a rotating route that wastes your time and costs a lot more than it should.
4. The trip is fine, but the driver expects a big tip because you are a foreigner (the Turks do not give taxi drivers).
5. The driver drives like a maniac, apparently happy to endanger not only his own life, but that of other drivers, and his as well.
Below please find the links for some articles about the taxi scams in Turkey published on Turkish news papers:
Instead of taking an Izmir airport taxi, we recommend you to book a private transfer in advance. So you can be assured to be driven in a luxury vehicle by a professional safe driver for the same price that you can pay for a Izmir Airport Taxi. For more information about our private Izmir airport transfer service, please click the following link:
Private Transfers from/to Izmir Airport to/from Kusadasi, Selcuk (Ephesus) and Sirince
by TransBalkan Tours is a fully licenced tour operator since 1963 and a member of TURSAB.
Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi Port
Ephesus Tour from Izmir
Ephesus Tour from Selcuk
Ephesus Tour Guide
Kusadasi Airport Transfer
Kusadasi Pamukkale Tour
Ephesus Biblical Tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour
Ephesus Guided Tour
Ephesus Shore Excursions
Efes Tur Rehberi
Ephesus Walking Tour
7 Churches Tour Turkey
Ephesus Travel Guide by TransBalkan Tours is a fully licenced tour operator and a member of TURSAB. License: A 776.