We have been receiving requests for 3 Days West Turkey tour including visits to Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Aphrodisias. We offer 3 days private tour of Western Turkey. For these private tours we recommend to overnight in Kusadasi.
Below please find suggested tour program and costs:
Day 1- Arrive Izmir - Pergamon - Overnight in Kusadasi
Boarding your vehicle in Izmir airport drive to the north of Izmir, pass fertile fields and olive trees, to the present day, modern town of Bergama, once known as Pergamon, a great center of culture. The ancient city was a capital of the Pergamon Kingdom, and it was here that parchment paper was invented. Today, Pergamon is one of Turkey's finest archeological sites. Drive up to the Acropolis, to see the remains of the citadel and the city walls, the foundations of the Zeus Altar, and the Royal Palace. The famous Pergamon Library once contained 200.000 scrolls which were a gift to Cleopatra from Mark Anthony. Walk through the Agora and see the restored Trajan Temple and the remains of the Demeter, Athena and Dionysus Temples. On the steep slopes of the Acropolis you will visit the Theatre, which once held as many 15.000 spectators, view the town and its surroundings from this site. Continue to the town en route, see the Red Basilica which was used as a temple dedicated to the Egyptian godess of Serapis. Enjoy lunch in local Restaurant of Bergama and have a taste of Turkish food. In the afternoon, visit the Asclepion, a healing center from the 4th century BC and one of the most important sites of Pergamon. Here patients had herbalistic, aquatic and psychological treatment. Visit the Temple of Asclepios, the theatre, and walk through the sacred corridor and down the ancient,arcaded, marble-paved boulevard. Drive to Kusadasi. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2 - Fullday Tour of Ephesus
Meet with your guide in front of your hotel in Kusadasi. Drive to the country. Your first stop on this fascinating tour is at the HOUSE OF VIRGIN MARY. Then, you will continue on to visit ancient EPHESUS, one of the most magnificent and best-preserved ancient sites in the world. See the Odeion, the Market Basilica, Curetes Street, Bath,Celsus Library, Marble Street and the Great Theater with a seating capacity of 25,000 people. Afterwards visit the BASILICA OF ST. JOHN and see the TEMPLE OF ARTEMIS, one of the wonders of the ancient world. En-route to Kusadasi enjoy the scenery or shopping opportunity. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 3 - Fullday Tour of Pamukkale and Aphrodisias
After departing from Kusadasi, drive east approx. 3 hours. Visit Aphrodisias, see the finest works of marble from Roman Period. Continue to Hierapolis (Pamukkale) Enter the site from North Gate and walk through the Ancient Necropolis (Cemetery). So far Italian archaeologists excavated over 1200 tombs in the area. The total number is expected to exceed 3000. No where in the world you can see such a gigantic ancient cemetery. Afterwards see the Roman Bath, walk through Domitian Gate, Frantinus Avenue to see the other remains. View the huge Roman theater having a capacity of 10000. Walk on the calcium deposit terraces of Pamukkale. Enjoy the stunning views. The water temperature is 32 degrees. At the end of the tour we can drop you at a hotel in Pamukkale or drive you back to Kusadasi.
TOTAL COST: 550 EURO (TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID FOR party of 1-5 people)
Rates Do Not Cover:
There is no prepayment required for the reservation. To avoid disappointment, we recommend to make your private tour reservation at earliest possible.
Payment can be made in Euro or US Dollar cash at the end of the tour. There is no prepayment required.
Recommended hotels to stay in Kusadasi:
If requested above program can be modified.
For larger group costings and for more infformation,
please contact us.
Ephesus Travel Guide
Private Ephesus Tours
Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi
Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Private Ephesus Tours for Oceania Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Marella Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Azamara Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Celestyal Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Windstar Cruises Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Silversea Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours for Star Flyer Passengers
- Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi Setur Marina
- Private Ephesus Tours from Guzelcamli Hotels
- Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi Cruise Port >
- Private Ephesus Tours from Izmir >
- Private Ephesus Tours from Selcuk Hotels >
- Ephesus in Bible - Private Biblical Ephesus Tours >
- Ephesus Private Tour Rates >
Excursiones Privadas a Efeso
- Tour privado sugerido de una semana de Turquía
- Excursión a Éfeso para cruceros desde el Puerto de Kusadasi >
- Qué hacer en Kusadasi
- Excursiones privadas de hoteles de Selcuk
- Solo Guia Turistico Servicios
- Excursiones Privadas de Efeso para pasajeros de cruceros MSC
- Tour privado de Pamukkale desde Kusadasi
- Especial Tour de Éfeso: El Desayuno tradicional turco y Efeso
- Excursoes privadas de Efeso >
Частные Эфес туры
- Private Exkursionen von Ephesos >
- Escursioni private di Efeso e la Casa di Maria
- Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi >
- Ephesus History
- Contact Us
- Denizhan`s Blog
- Istanbul Walking Tours
- Turkey Private Tours
- Izmir Airport Transfers
- Private Pamukkale Tours
- Private Tours of Laodicea
- Private Aphrodisias Tours
- Private Pergamon Tours
- Private Sardis Tours
- Private Priene Tours