Ephesus Private Tour Rates
Ephesus Private Tour Costs
(Luxury Vehicle + Licensed Tour Guide + Professional Driver)
* All of our private tour rates are per group, NOT per person.
* All the tours cost the same.
* Above rate is NOT a per person rate. It is total to be paid for your group.
* We offer %20 discount for Private Ephesus Tour bookings with English speaking tour guides, on certain dates. To see these dates please click.
Rates Do Not Cover:
* Except Terrace Houses, there is no admission fee for children under 8 years old. For the proof of age, please bring passport copies with you.
* There is no prepayment required for the reservation. To avoid disappointment, we recommend making your private tour reservation at earliest possible.
Payment can be made in Euros, Turkish Liras, British Pounds and US Dollars cash at the end of the tour. There is no prepayment required for the booking.
You can cancel a tour 72 hours in advance of your tour departure without any charges. If you would like to cancel a tour, simply send us an email and we will be happy to assist you. Once you are within the 24 hour tour departure window, the tour becomes non-refundable. This is because our guide and vehicle have set aside space to accommodate your request and will often not be able to fill that space with another customer so close to departure. For cruise passengers, there is no cancellation fee if your ship does not call to the port in any reason.
* For private tour booking, Kindly advise us the following:
* In addition to private tours with English speaking tour guides, we also provide private tours with Spanish, German,
Portuguese, Russian, French and Italian speaking licensed tour guides. There is a surcharge for non-English speaking tours. For costs please contact us.
For travelers who travel with their rent a car we also provide Tour Guide Only services for Ephesus. This tour may start from Kusadasi or Selcuk (Ephesus).
Cost of tour guide only (English speaking) services: 70 Euro (Total to be paid for your group)
Cost of tour guide only (Spanish speaking) services: 80 Euro (Total to be paid for your group)
* If you are going to visit other sites besides Ephesus in Western Turkey. There is a Museum Pass which provides multi visits to many sites without waiting in lines and you can make great savings. Valid for Ancient city of Ephesus, Basilica of St. John, Terrace Houses in Ephesus, Archaeological Museum of Ephesus, Ancient city of Aphrodisias, Pamukkale/Hierapolis, Ancient city of Laodicea, Temple of Didyma, Ancient city of Smyrna, Ancient City of Miletus, Ancient City of Priene, Ancient City of Sardis, Ancient City of Pergamon, Asklepion of Pergamon and many others. Museum Pass Aegean is not valid for House of Virgin Mary. For more information visit the following link: Museum Pass the Aegean - Multi visit pass for West Turkey
Approximate cost of entrance fees:
Ephesus: 11 Euro per person (100 TL)
House of Mary: 6.5 Euro p.p. (60 TL)
Temple of Artemis: Free of Charge
Sirince Village: Free of charge
Isa Bey Mosque: Free of Charge
Terrace Houses: 5 Euro p.p. (45 TL)
St. John's Basilica: 3 Euro p.p.(25TL)
Ephesus Museum: 3 Euro p.p.(25TL)
* There are never long lines at the sites. There is no need to prepurchase the tickets. The tour guides have privileges to obtain the tickets. The guided tours guests never wait in lines.