Discover Ephesus and Top Destinations in Western Turkey with an experienced tour guide and a TripAdvisor Winner for 12 consecutive years.
3 Days Private Tour of Western Turkey visiting Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale
* At the end of Day 3, if you would like to be transferred to Izmir Airport or Denizli Airport, there is surcharge of 50 Euros
* If requested Aphrodisias ancient city can be added to Day 3. The surcharge for this addition is 30 Euros.
* If requested above program can be modified.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. We will arrive in Izmir late, and will stay overnight at Kusadasi (based on your recommendation). So we will need airport transfers from the airport to Kusadasi. And the Pergamom tour on Day 1 will start at Kusadasi. Would there be any change in the quote then?
> In this case, we recommend you to overnight at an airport hotel in Izmir for the first night. Therefore there would not be any surcharge in the cost of the tour.
booking.com links for Izmir Airport Hotels:
Orty Airport Hotel
Tav Airport Hotel Izmir
DoubleTree By Hilton Izmir Airport
2. Lunch and food is not so important for us, a quick vegetarian lunch is enough, we rather have more time at the sites. Is this possible?
> Time allocated for lunch during the tours is 1 hour. That will give your tour guide and driver a little break too. You will have enough time at the sites.
3. For the full-day tour in Ephesus, do we see the terrace houses and the Ephesus museum too?
> If tequested Terrace Houses and Ephesus Museum can also be added to the tour program. There is no surcharge for these additions.
4. What are the exact schedules for each day? Like when does each day start and end?
> This is a private tour so the tours can start any time you wish
Recommended start times and approximate duration of the tours are as follows:
Day 1: Pergamon Tour: 09.00am - 7-8 Hours
Day 2: Ephesus Tour: 09.00am - 7-8 Hours
Day 3: Aphrodisias + Pamukkale Tour: 08.00am - 12 hours
5. Because of the long drives to the sites, is there enough time af the sites to visit them in detail? How many hours are we in Ephesus, Pergamon and Pamukkale?
> Yes, there will be enough time at the sites.
Approximate visiting times are as follows:
Ephesus Ancient City: 2 Hours
Pergamon Acropolis: 1 hour
Pergamon Asklepion: 1 hour
Pamukkale/Hierapolis: 3 hours
6. If we are not interested in shopping stops, can we easily say that we don't want them?
> There is no scheduled shopping stops during the tour program. This is your private tour you will decide what to do. Your tour guide will make recommendations.
For larger group costings and for more information, please contact us.
by TransBalkan Tours is a fully licenced tour operator since 1963 and a member of TURSAB.
Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi Port
Izmir Ephesus Tours
Selcuk Ephesus Tours
Ephesus Tour Guide
Kusadasi Airport Transfer
Kusadasi Pamukkale Tour
Ephesus Biblical Tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour
Ephesus Guided Tour
Ephesus Shore Excursions
Efes Tur Rehberi
Ephesus Walking Tour
7 Churches Tour Turkey
Ephesus Travel Guide by TransBalkan Tours is a fully licenced tour operator and a member of TURSAB. License: A 776.