Private Ephesus Tours for Celestyal Cruises Passengers: Celestyal Olympia and Celestyal Experience
We organize private tours of Ephesus and Pamukkale and private transfers to Izmir Airport for Celestyal Cruises Passengers who will be embarking and disembarking to/from the Celestyal Olympia and Celestyal Experience at Kusadasi Cruise Port.
Celestyal Olympia and Celestyal Experience of Greek Celestyal Cruises will be calling back to the cruise port of Kusadasi in 2021. Celestyal Experience will be the first cruise ship which will be calling to Kusadasi Cruise Port for 2021. Celestyal Olympia and Celestyal Experience will call to the Port of Kusadasi every saturday during 4 Days Greek Islands And Turkey Weekend Cruise and every tuesday during 5 Days Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise. At both days the ships will stay at the Port of Kusadasi from 7am till 1pm.
For passengers who are embarking and disembarking from Celestyal Cruise Ships we offer private half day tours of Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary ending at Izmir Airport.
* 3 shore excursions come with the Celestyal cruise package. The complimentary half-day excursions on Celestyal cruise included the Minoan Palace of Knossos in Crete, the magnificent remains of Ephesus near the port of Kusadasi and a walk through the village of Oia in Santorini. Therefore we offer private tours for Celestyal Cruise Passengers who are embarking and disembarking at Kusadasi Cruise Port.
Suggested Private Ephesus Tour Itinerary is as follows:
Private Ephesus Tour starting from Kusadasi Cruise Port and ending at Izmir Airport (5.5 hours)
Temple of Artemis + Ephesus + House of Mary
After meeting your guide at Kusadasi Cruise Port, drive through the fertile lands. Your first stop will be the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards proceed to the mountain where Virgin Mary is believed to spent her 9 years. The house is approximately 1000 feet above sea level and running as an active chapel. Roman Catholics believe that Virgin Mary came to Ephesus with Saint. John 5 years after the crucification. At the age of 63 she is assumed to heaven. Altough there is no fact that Virgin Mary lived here approximately 1.5 million people visit the site each year. After 30 minutes visit to the House of Mary, drive to ancient city of Ephesus. You will be dropped at the upper gate of Ephesus with your tour guide. Start exploring the city. You will be walking down the hill approximately 1.5hrs. You will see the Odeon, the basilica, domitian square, fountain of Trajan, Celcus library, Terrace Houses (optional), Marble street, the Grand Theater of Ephesus and the Harbour Street. You will be endng your tour at the bottom gate. Your driver and tour guide will take you to Izmir Airport.
Cost of Private Ephesus Tour starting from Kusadasi Cruise Port and ending at Izmir Airport:
170 Euro (Total to be paid for 1-6 people)
- Services of an excellent English speaking tour Guide
- A/C Mercedes V-Class
- All transportation costs.
- Tax, service charges
- Parking fees to the sites.
Rates Do Not Cover:
- Entrance fees to the sites.
* Above rate is NOT a per person rate. It is total to be paid for your group.
* On certain dates, we offer %20 discount. Dates for Discounted Private Ephesus Tours
* In addition to private tours with English speaking tour guides, we also provide private tours with Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, French and Italian speaking licensed tour guides. There is a surcharge for non-English speaking tours. For costs please contact us.
There is no prepayment required for the reservation.
Payment can be made in Euro, Turkish Liras or US Dollar cash at the end of the tour. There is no prepayment required for the booking
You can cancel a tour 72 hours in advance of your tour departure without any charges. If you would like to cancel a tour, simply send us an email and we will be happy to assist you. Once you are within the 24 hour tour departure window, the tour becomes non-refundable. This is because our guide and vehicle have set aside space to accommodate your request and will often not be able to fill that space with another customer so close to departure. For cruise passengers, there is no cancellation fee if your ship does not call to the port in any reason.
* We offer %20 discount on certain dates. Book early and save more. To see the discounted dates for private Ephesus tours please click here.
If you have questions or need more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
by TransBalkan Tours is a fully licenced tour operator since 1963 and a member of TURSAB.
Kusadasi Ephesus Tours
Izmir Ephesus Tours
Selcuk Ephesus Tours
Ephesus Tour Guide
Kusadasi Airport Transfer
Kusadasi Pamukkale Tour
Ephesus Biblical Tour
Istanbul Ephesus Tour
Ephesus Guided Tour
Ephesus Shore Excursions
Efes Tur Rehberi